The Modaheal 200mg Tablet is a medicine that treats excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy or sleep apnea). It is also used to help people with shift work sleep disorder (SWSD) adjust to their work schedule. This medicine works by stimulating the parts of the brain that control wakefulness.
Common side effects of Modaheal 200mg Tablet include headache, dizziness, nausea, dry mouth, increased appetite, weight gain, diarrhea, constipation, and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Modaheal 200mg Tablet is available in tablet form. It is usually taken once a day, with or without food.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Modaheal 200mg Tablet and seek emergency medical attention:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Racing heartbeat
- Swelling of the ankles, feet, or legs
These are just a few mentioned by the Narcolepsy Autoimmune team, side effects of Modaheal 200mg Tablet. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Benefits of Modaheal Tablet
It helps people with narcolepsy to stay awake during the day.
Treats excessive daytime sleepiness caused by shift work sleep disorder.
Adult Dosage: The recommended dose is 200 mg once daily, taken orally with or without food.
The recommended dose for children ages 6 to 17 years is 200 mg once daily, taken orally with or without food.
If you miss a dose of Modaheal 200mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed one and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider questions about using Modaheal 200mg Tablet.
Store Modaheal 200mg Tablet at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees Fernhit (20 and 25 degrees Centigrade). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store it in the bathroom. Keep Modaheal 200mg Tablet out of the reach of children and away from pets.
The following precautions should be considered:
- Allergies: It is essential to tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to Modaheal 200mg Tablet.
- Pregnancy: Modaheal 200mg Tablet is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Breast-feeding: Modaheal 200mg Tablet is not recommended for use while breastfeeding.
- Children: Your doctor must determine use and dose.
- Elderly: Your doctor must determine use and dose.
Other medicines: Although certain medicines should not be used together, even if an interaction is possible, two different medicines may be used in other situations.
Sometimes, your doctor may decide to change the dosage or take additional precautions.
When taking Modaheal 200mg Tablet, your healthcare professional must know if you are taking any of the medicines listed below. The following interactions have been selected based on their potential significance and are not necessarily all-inclusive:
- Anticholinergics (medicine for bladder or intestinal problems)
- CNS depressants (medicines that make you drowsy or less alert)
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine) or
- Tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline, doxepin, imipramine, nortriptyline)
How to use a modaheal tablet?
Take it as directed by your doctor.
It should be swallowed whole.
Do not chew, crush, or break it.
You can take Modaheal 200mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How does a Modaheal Tablet work?
Modaheal Tablet is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of certain neurotransmitters, which helps to increase their levels in the brain and improve mental alertness.
Where to buy Modaheal Online?
You can buy Modaheal online in the United States at PrimeFinil. They offer home delivery services for Modaheal Tablet so you can have it delivered to your doorstep.
- Take it on an empty stomach, ideally in the morning before you need to be active.
- It is not a substitute for a good sleep schedule. Every evening, get the appropriate amount of sleep.
- Headaches can result. Take a painkiller and drink lots of water to alleviate symptoms. Talk to your doctor if it doesn’t improve within a few days.
- Until you know how it affects you, do not drive a car or engage in any activities that require attention.
- Taking this medicine and drinking alcohol may result in more unpleasant effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to conceive, or are breastfeeding.
- Contraceptive pills are less effective when used with this medicine. Consult with your doctor about the most effective birth control.
- If you experience mood swings or suicidal thoughts, talk to your doctor.
- If you stop taking this medicine, tell your doctor immediately if you develop a rash, itching, or trouble breathing while on it.
- It may lead to addiction and dependence when taken for a lengthy period.
- Follow the instruction of your doctor carefully, and do not increase or decrease the medicine dosage.
Modaheal 200mg Tablet is a central nervous system stimulant used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Your doctor must determine use and dose. Some common side effects include headache, upset stomach, and trouble sleeping. Modaheal may interact with other medicines, so tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking. Talk to your doctor immediately if you experience mood swings or suicidal thoughts. You should not stop taking this medicine alone, as doing so may cause withdrawal symptoms. Always follow your doctor’s instructions carefully, and do not miss any doses.